My call arrived March 3rd. I had to wait to open it until the next day so that my family could all be together. Hamilton, New Zealand I'm coming on July 6th. I'm so excited.
Kia Ora! Last week I got to skype my family! And that was so much fun! I got so see their cute faces! But this week some of my plans have changed. I have been sick for the last few weeks and went to Hamilton last week for get some tests done to see if we can figure out what is happening. But after a week of doctors visits and tests, they haven't been ale to figure it out so, unfortunately, I am going to be going home for the time being. But that's okay because as soon as we figure it out I will be right back here in NZ! This week I have had to realize that our plans don't always turn out the way we would like them to but Heavenly Father has a plan for us, and this will all work according to His timing. I am so gutted to be leaving, but so excited to see my fam! Pictures: 1. Me and some Christmas gifts we got! (look at the tiny Nutella!) 2. Sister Scherer and I 3. A crack up dry cleaning sign I saw in New Plymouth 4. The temple! 5. Our view of the templ...
Kia Ora! This week was great! On Pday we went to this museum but I didn't take pictures because I couldn't' find my camera, but don't worry I found it. It was just in my coat haha! It was a pretty cool museum. There was a lot of like Maori history and stuff! It was really neat! Then on Tuesday we were supposed to leave for zone conference but it got changed to Thursday . So on Tuesday we just went and visited people and hung up some peopl'se laundry and stuff. Just the usual. On Wednesday we went and visited a member at Kiri Te Kanawa. She has brain tumors and stuff, but she is the most positive person ever! The only thing she complained about was one of her neighbors who always cries so she doesn't sleep very well. She is such a positive person! Then, we went and cleaned our flat a little bit because we had flat inspection (we got a 10/10 woohoo!) Then we left for zone conference! We met at the c...
Dear everyone, I hope you are all doing well! This week Sister Brothers and I tried so many times to visit people, but they were never home. It was kind of frustrating, but that's okay! This week will be better I hope! This week we got a referral from the Elders and have a new investigator. Her name is Donna and Sister Brothers and I feel like she is looking for a church. She goes to like 3 in Gisborne (they all have free food haha). I'm really excited to get to know her better. This week during study time I've really been focusing on reading my Book of Mormon. Before my mission I only read it one time and that was so I could finish Young Womens. But as I've read it now I've noticed how it really does answer questions of the soul. Every day I learn something that will help me during that day. If you haven't been reading the BoM, I challenge you to start reading it. Thank you all for the support! It's not easy being so far away, but It...
Comments
Post a Comment