It's a Short One

Kia Ora whanau! 

How are you doing? I'm doing great here is Hawera! It looks like it's getting pretty cold where yous are, but here is is heating up! (I have a watch tan line!) I don't really have much to say this week but I'm happy! 

In our zone we are doing a proselyting challenge thing and we get points and we get prizes and stuff but I lost the card so I can't tell you what they are. It will be fun.

Unlike Gizzy, we don't get fed as much here. We have one set dinner appointment with the Swansons on Sundays. They are interesting. They are the most interesting people I've ever met!

Can you help me set up my Skype account? I can skype on the 26th. Can we skype with Adri? We've had a couple offers from members to skype at their homes. We can get the details next week.

Love you all,
Sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Out in the Field!

Welcome to the West Side!

So Many Changes!!!