Changes


Kia Ora!

Last week I got to skype my family! And that was so much fun! I got so see their cute faces! But this week some of my plans have changed. I have been sick for the last few weeks and went to Hamilton last week for get some tests done to see if we can figure out what is happening. But after a week of doctors visits and tests, they haven't been ale to figure it out so, unfortunately, I am going to be going home for the time being. But that's okay because as soon as we figure it out I will be right back here in NZ! This week I have had to realize that our plans don't always turn out the way we would like them to but Heavenly Father has a plan for us, and this will all work according to His timing. I am so gutted to be leaving, but so excited to see my fam! 
Pictures:
1. Me and some Christmas gifts we got! (look at the tiny Nutella!)
2. Sister Scherer and I
3. A crack up dry cleaning sign I saw in New Plymouth
4. The temple!
5. Our view of the temple in Hamilton
6. An amazing drawing that Elder Horomona drew for me for a going away present!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Out in the Field!

Welcome to the West Side!

So Many Changes!!!