Welcome to the West Side!


Hello everyone! 

This week was transfers! So I am now serving in the Hawera Branch in Taranaki. I went from one side of the island to the other! I had to ride a bus about 6 hours to Hamilton and then I went like 4 hours to New Plymouth and then we had to drive like 45 minutes to Hawera. My comp is Sister Schrere (she's from Scranton, PA!!) She is really sweet! She goes home in April. My area is huge! It covers from Normanby down to Waverly (the bottom of the Hamilton mission). So its really different from Gizzy! But its good. And, we don't do any singing.

Yesterday, because it was Testimony Meeting, a little boy got up (he's American and I love their family). He gets up and says, "Today I'm going to talk about looking for the good things in life." Then he goes on to say when he grows up he wants to be a miner and he says, "And one day I was just thinking about mining and I thought 'you just gotta mine for the good things in life'". It was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm happy! and I'm having fun! 

Love you all so much!

Sister Grant and Sister Baylosis in Gizzy just before transfers.

Comments

  1. Lovw love that you are happy sweet girl! Aaand by the ocean....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Out in the Field!

So Many Changes!!!