"Today's the Day to Save Souls"


Dear everyone,

I hope you are all doing well! This week Sister Brothers and I tried so many times to visit people, but they were never home. It was kind of frustrating, but that's okay! This week will be better I hope! This week we got a referral from the Elders and have a new investigator. Her name is Donna and Sister Brothers and I feel like she is looking for a church. She goes to like 3 in Gisborne (they all have free food haha). I'm really excited to get to know her better. 

This week during study time I've really been focusing on reading my Book of Mormon. Before my mission I only read it one time and that was so I could finish Young Womens. But as I've read it now I've noticed how it really does answer questions of the soul. Every day I learn something that will help me during that day. If you haven't been reading the BoM, I challenge you to start reading it. 

Thank you all for the support! It's not easy being so far away, but It's worth it. On our door there is a sign that says "Today's the day to save souls". I love looking at it before we leave the house because it reminds me what I'm here to do. I'm here to invite others to come unto Christ so they can know the happiness that I have! I love this gospel and what it can bring to our lives if we are obedient. I love you all so much and I have put my address at the bottom! 

Love you all!!

Letters and padded mail:
PO Box 9542
Waikato Mail Centre
Hamilton 3240
New Zealand

Packages and Boxes:
465 Tuhikaramea Rd.
Temple View
Hamilton 3218


Comments

  1. Kia Ora All,
    Randomly just thought I'd post a video of a Young Womens Activity tonight at the Mangapapa Ward. Sister Grant and Sister Brothers were both there and had a ton of fun. It was awesome to have them there. She's diving into the work (as you can see) and enjoying herself in Gisborne. You can trust that the Lord is looking after her while she is in His service :)

    https://youtu.be/2zD6c7r87aM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Out in the Field!

So Many Changes!!!

Welcome to the West Side!