I Made It!!!

Hi! I made it safely! I only have a little time to email and I can’t read yours. My P day is Friday but I won’t email tomorrow but I will email next week! (Thursday for you guys I think). Elder Harringfeld and  I didn’t meet up with anyone else in Denver but when we got to San Fran we meet up with about 15 other missionsries. Only one other sister. Her name is sister O. The plane ride to NZ wasn’t too bad. I slept most of the way. One of the Elders said he went to the bathroom and looked at me and I was completely out haha! I’m happy and having fun! I love it here! It’s cold and wet but It’s nice. It is beautiful though! Also there is an elder that I recognize his name is Elder Smeadley and he recognizes me but we aren’t sure why we recoginze each other. Everyone here is really nice. I feel gross and I need to shower but I’m not sure I’ll be able to until tomorrow. The plane ride didn’t feel long though because I was able to sleep most of it. I love you all so much and will talk to you next week! 

Love, sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Out in the Field!

So Many Changes!!!

Welcome to the West Side!